How could it be possible ? No money down in property?

This discussion thread is for forum members to discuss and learn and share with one another on anything related to the Property Market.

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

lootster
Platinum Forum Contributor

Post by lootster »

Thanks for sharing guys!

It really help the rest like me to avoid this kind of seminars.....
XLTan
Silver Forum Contributor

Post by XLTan »

thanks to all who shared in this forum. helps the rest of us to avoid these sort of "rubbish" seminars.
I have to admit, initially I wasnt very impressed with Dennis' presentation skills.
However, his rich content and sincerity overrides everything else! plus his selfless sharings in this forum after the seminars, which aids rest of us in continuation of our financial education.
Starfire
Silver Forum Contributor

Post by Starfire »

Ya...the Wendy's seminar is just like PAP...good talker trying to make you believe every single words they say.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

Ask yourself:"the Best Investment Opportunities and Deals go to:"

1. People with NO money.
2. People with Money.
3. People known to have MONEY to Invest anytime.

Who will be the first to be Called? 1, 2 or 3?

That's why we must keep making money, growing our money till the point that we are known to be "people who have money to invest anytime."

One of my sifus said recently he was asked whether he is interested to buy over some buildings, well, you and I probably did NOT even know these buildings were for Sale in the first place, and definitely, we did NOT receive the call, did you? (I didn't).

Keeping an open mind, he went to view the Properties, did some Calculations and told the Property Agents involved what Price he would be interested in.

As Real and Smart Investors, they have the Confidence and KNOW How to do their own calculations to determine what Price to pay so as to make sure that "the upside potential is at least twice the downside risks".

And you might think he wasted his time since the seller was obviously asking for much higher prices?

Well, he didn't waste his time. By responding, now he spread out his "Network" to even more Property Agents, who will put him on their "List to call" when they have Big Deals (eg. an entire building for sale). As I mentioned, it is NOT who you know, but who knows you, that's more important.

Actually, I'm the "most famous" when compared to all my "sifus" (all multi-millionaires) who Choose to keep a low profile as they treasure their Privacy. While I on the other hand, Choose to help contribute to Public Financial Education, so this decision involves the Necessary Decision for me to be willing to become a Public Figure and to raise my Profile High, which will help me in reaching out to more people, since it is My Goal to help more people, not few people...and my mission is to help 1,000,000 people achieve One Million Dollars (S$) at least...

Most importantly is we must Decide what we Want and then take the Necessary Decisions and Actions (preferably on a daily basis) to move toward what we want (our Goals and Mission) and each and everyday increasing our belief and if you need to, listen to songs such as "When You Believe" and "I Believe I can Fly" to boost yourself, to continue moving forward.
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
findleowong
Platinum Forum Contributor

Post by findleowong »

Starfire wrote:Ya...the Wendy's seminar is just like PAP...good talker trying to make you believe every single words they say.
Fully agree with you on it Starfire. 8) According to my mentor, herself, Ken Chee & couple of people in their team are trained on their presentation skill.

Among their circles of friends, some are actually my mentor acquaintances

In fact, they wanted to rope my mentor into their group but he declines it. Coz, he din want to have any dealing with those people.

Most of them only care about their self interest because of business dealing.
Financial Independence

Post by Financial Independence »

Just want to share another interesting conversation which I had heard during my lunch.

There is a guy who was sitting besides me trying to sell his "business proposal" of creating a LLC company and finding investors to invest in one or two properties in Singapore. Besides the money the investor has to put into the LLC in order to get a share of the company , the investor will still have to pay for the management fee (no clue is for the property or for the guy who has this "brilliant" proposal) and end of the day this guy is taking 30% of the profit should the property holding under the LLC gets sold (without putting any money and will have nothing to lose should the property goes down).

Really think all these guys are demons and we have to be alert when meeting all these people!
TieGe
Investing Mentor

Post by TieGe »

XLTan wrote:thanks to all who shared in this forum. helps the rest of us to avoid these sort of "rubbish" seminars.
I have to admit, initially I wasnt very impressed with Dennis' presentation skills.
However, his rich content and sincerity overrides everything else! plus his selfless sharings in this forum after the seminars, which aids rest of us in continuation of our financial education.
If u sit in their preview many can easily be sold. This sharing here is a source of accurate information cos it contains views of many people.

They are rich not as property investors but on running courseS.
They are millionaires by running courses.

Tie Ge
woonty

Post by woonty »

Some earn from the overseas project they market :D