Tribute to Buckminster Fuller - A Great Teacher who inspire

This forum is created to discuss broad Financial Principles pertaining to Personal Finance

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Tribute to Buckminster Fuller - A Great Teacher who inspire

Post by Dennis Ng »

Buckminster Fuller, his teachings greatly inspired and enlightened me, especially on seeing ourselves just as a function in the universe, and it is for us to find and discover our Purpose in life, develop our potential to the fullest, so that we can contribute to all of humanity.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 010&type=3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckminster_Fuller

Buckminster Fuller shared that The Things to do are: the things that need doing, that you see need to be done, and that no one else seems to see need to be done. Then you will conceive your own way of doing that which needs to be done — that no one else has told you to do or how to do it.

Dennis:
this is why I share daily on facebook and on this forum. Becos I see that educating the public on Financial Education is something that needs to be done, and it is currently not really being done on a holistic way in Singapore.

So I conceive of my own way of doing that which needs to be done. No one else has told me to do this or how to do it...I'm doing the best I can, each day...of course, there were Trials and Errors.

Buckminster Fuller teaches that it is a World of Abundance, that's why we can think and act Win/Win, that it's possible for something to benefit everyone, for everyone to win, it need NOT be Win/Lose, which is basically what we've been taught in school that for us to win, eg. the 100 m race, somebody has to lose...

It's not about any individual winning the 100 m race, but it is about how to get everyone (all of humanity) to improve their time on running 100 m, that we make the World Work Better for everyone, without harming the Earth (causing ecological damage) or disadvantage to anyone.
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

Buckminster Fuller on "Precession": when the bumblebee goes after its honey, it inadvertently pollinizes the vegetation, which polliniazation, accomplished at 90 degrees to the bumblebees aimed activity.

Similarly, Human beings, in seeking Money, only will get Money if we contribute to Society (similar to helping to pollinize as bees have done).

What I learned from above is that so there is really no need to worry about Making a Living, you just need to work on Increasing our Contribution to society, by focusing on Increasing the number of people we serve and the Value Add we provide, and money will come to you as a "side effect".

Once you really understand and apply this, NOT only will you get Richer, your life will also be more fulfilling and happy, knowing that you are contributing to society. - Dennis Ng
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.