XXXX company

This forum is created to discuss everything about Investing, from investment principles, to theories, concepts, strategies to investment jargons to provide a easy reference for everyone

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

jfoo2
Platinum Forum Contributor

XXXX company

Post by jfoo2 »

My brother bought some gold investment through this website http://www.XXXX. He told me he bought a small sum of money and has been collecting dividends of 10% of one ounce of gold price for 2 months. I told him this could likely be a scam and to get out as fast as he can. Anyone has come across this before?
ngtfook

Re: VGMC

Post by ngtfook »

Too good to be true!
google and found that lots of scam post. :evil:
Price is what you pay; Value is what you get
RayNg
jfoo2

Re: VGMC

Post by jfoo2 »

Yeah, I google around and found that it is on MAS alert list...
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Re: XXXX company

Post by Dennis Ng »

jfoo2 wrote:My brother bought some gold investment through this website http://www.XXXX. He told me he bought a small sum of money and has been collecting dividends of 10% of one ounce of gold price for 2 months. I told him this could likely be a scam and to get out as fast as he can. Anyone has come across this before?
To all forumers, plesae do NOT mention specific company names in your forum postings. Becos as the forum owner, legal action might be taken against me. Previously, I have legal action threatened against me because of some other postings on another company. Please take note of this guideline.

If you want, just provide reference to MAS Investors' Alert List, forumers can look through the list themselves and if find the specific company on the list, they should be aware that MAS has provided the necessary warning.

The link for MAS Investors' Alert list is here:
http://www.moneysense.gov.sg/check_our_ ... l_IAL.html

Gold does NOT provide interest NOR dividends. This is a well known fact, so I hope seminar graduates should have enough Financial Knowledge to know that it cannot be true if anyone or any company claim that Gold can provide interest or dividends.
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
jfoo2

Post by jfoo2 »

Sure, will be aware of it in future. Sorry for putting it up earlier.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

jfoo2 wrote:Sure, will be aware of it in future. Sorry for putting it up earlier.
Hi jfoo2,
no worries. As I mentioned, just that warning of legal action have been sent to me BEFORE for comments in this forum becos Forum administrator is seen to be legally responsible for all comments made on the forum, whether by myself or by any forumers.
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
tristan888
Senior Forum Member

Post by tristan888 »

Dennis Ng wrote:
jfoo2 wrote:Sure, will be aware of it in future. Sorry for putting it up earlier.
Hi jfoo2,
no worries. As I mentioned, just that warning of legal action have been sent to me BEFORE for comments in this forum becos Forum administrator is seen to be legally responsible for all comments made on the forum, whether by myself or by any forumers.
Ya, its similar to the TRE case where the editor is being sued because of defamatory remarks by its website readers. :roll: