Get Housing Loans for Australia,New Zealand, Malaysia, Dubai

Welcome ! As starter, you can discuss anything related to housing loan here, or create your new forum for other topics.

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Get Housing Loans for Australia,New Zealand, Malaysia, Dubai

Post by Dennis Ng »

if you're NOT an Australian resident, if you want to buy a property in Australia, the good news is that we can help you get the BEST deal in Housing Loan in Australia right here in Singapore! (you can get everything done here in Singapore instead of flying up to Australia).

Most foreigners because they do not have income in Australia would encounter problem getting a Housing Loan in Australia.

However, we can help you get a Housing Loan in Australia even if you have no income in Australia and if you're UNWILLING to provide any information at all to the banks.

Many people in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Hong Kong buy properties in Australia for one of the following reasons:

1. for investment
2. for future retirement
3. for children to stay in when they study in Australia.

Problem is because they have no income proof in Australia, it is difficult to get a Housing Loan to finance the property purchase.

Now we can help you get a Housing Loan in Australia even if you have no documents to show:

1. Low Doc Housing Loan - self-employed people or people who have just moved to Australia typically face problem of not having a high enough income to qualify for Housing Loans in Australia.

2. NO Doc Housing Loan - suitable for people who are NOT willing to show their assets and investments whether in Australia or overseas for various reasons. Even if you're not willing to show any documents to banks, we can help you get a Housing Loan approved by a reputable Financial Instituion in Australia.

Through strategic partner in Australia, we work hand in hand with ALL Financial Institutions in Australia thereby we can help you get a Housing Loan approved even though you might have been rejected by another bank.

How much do we charge for our service? As we're paid by banks separately, we have decided NOT to charge a fee for our service. Therefore, this service is FREE to you and you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by engaging our service.

Just call us at 6737 8801 or email us at info@HousingLoanSG.com if you're considering to buy a property in Australia and you want to make sure you get "pre-approval" of loan before you commit your cash.
Last edited by Dennis Ng on Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Now we can help you get loans in NZ, Malaysia and Dubai!

Post by Dennis Ng »

As part of our continued efforts to provide wider range of services, we have added our coverage in terms of countries.

Now if you are buying or refinancing a property in New Zealand, Malaysia and Dubai, we can help you.

Just email us at info@HousingLoanSG.com or call us at 6737 8801 and we'll be pleased to serve you with a smile! Our service is provided FREE to you as we are paid by banks separately. So don't hesitate anymore, just email or call us for us to assist.
Cheers!

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Irene_Tee

Re: Now we can help you get loans in NZ, Malaysia and Dubai!

Post by Irene_Tee »

Dennis Ng wrote:As part of our continued efforts to provide wider range of services, we have added our coverage in terms of countries.

Now if you are buying or refinancing a property in New Zealand, Malaysia and Dubai, we can help you.

Just email us at info@HousingLoanSG.com or call us at 6737 8801 and we'll be pleased to serve you with a smile! Our service is provided FREE to you as we are paid by banks separately. So don't hesitate anymore, just email or call us for us to assist.
Hi Dennis Ng,

I would like to do refinancing for my house in Malaysia. Do you still provide the service for refinancing a property in Malaysia?
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

Irene_Tee wrote:
Dennis Ng wrote:As part of our continued efforts to provide wider range of services, we have added our coverage in terms of countries.

Hi Dennis Ng,

I would like to do refinancing for my house in Malaysia. Do you still provide the service for refinancing a property in Malaysia?
Hi Irene,
my apologies, the answer is no for Malaysia.
Cheers!

Irene_Tee

Post by Irene_Tee »

Dennis Ng wrote:
Irene_Tee wrote:

Hi Dennis Ng,

Hi Irene,
my apologies, the answer is no for Malaysia.
Thanks for your reply.
tehfang2188

Post by tehfang2188 »

Hi, Dennis

I have currently choose to refinance the malaysia house with additional cash out of RM174k as opportunity fund with total loan amount of RM415k.

Please advice which option should i go for

1. 3 year fixed interest of 4.75% with monthly instalment RM2,161 with 30years tenure

2.Islamic loan - (BLR-2.3%) which interest rate is currently 4.3% with monthly instalment of RM2,050 for 30years tenure. BLR is currently 6.6% which will fluctuate up and down. Assuming it will go up during recession rather than go down, please correct me if my assumption is incorrect.
Besides, there is dividend yield given around 0.1%-0.6% if the RM174k remain in the Islamic loan account.

Thanks
TEH
tehfang2188

housing loan interest rate in malaysia and singapore

Post by tehfang2188 »

If 2012/2013 is recession, will bank loan interest go up or down?
TEH
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

tehfang2188 wrote:Hi, Dennis

I have currently choose to refinance the malaysia house with additional cash out of RM174k as opportunity fund with total loan amount of RM415k.

Please advice which option should i go for

1. 3 year fixed interest of 4.75% with monthly instalment RM2,161 with 30years tenure

2.Islamic loan - (BLR-2.3%) which interest rate is currently 4.3% with monthly instalment of RM2,050 for 30years tenure. BLR is currently 6.6% which will fluctuate up and down. Assuming it will go up during recession rather than go down, please correct me if my assumption is incorrect.
Besides, there is dividend yield given around 0.1%-0.6% if the RM174k remain in the Islamic loan account.

Thanks
I'm not sure of how Islamic loan works and the interest rate trend in Malaysia, my apologies, I cannot offer value-added comment on your questions.
Cheers!

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Re: housing loan interest rate in malaysia and singapore

Post by Dennis Ng »

tehfang2188 wrote:If 2012/2013 is recession, will bank loan interest go up or down?
typically in a recession, interest rates goes down as countries would lower interest rates to stimulate the economy.

But we might face a stagflation instead, which is poor economic growth coupled with High Inflation, when that happens, interest rates might spike up instead.
Cheers!

Starfire
Silver Forum Contributor

Re: Get Housing Loans for Australia,New Zealand, Malaysia, D

Post by Starfire »

Hi Dennis,
Do you know if any bank in Singapore will finance Malaysia property ? How about MayBank ? Do they offer such loan ?

Thanks
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

Starfire wrote:Hi Dennis,
Do you know if any bank in Singapore will finance Malaysia property ? How about MayBank ? Do they offer such loan ?

Thanks
You can check with RHB, Maybank whether the do. I understand that the rates won't be as attractive as if you get direct from RHB Malaysia, Maybank Malaysia.

Our apologies, CURRENTLY, we do NOT deal with Property loans in Malaysia, so can't really provide any value-added advice to you.
Cheers!

Starfire
Silver Forum Contributor

Post by Starfire »

Dennis Ng wrote:
Starfire wrote:Hi Dennis,

Thanks
You can check with RHB, Maybank whether the do. I understand that the rates won't be as attractive as if you get direct from RHB Malaysia, Maybank Malaysia.

Our apologies, CURRENTLY, we do NOT deal with Property loans in Malaysia, so can't really provide any value-added advice to you.
Thanks Dennis.