Dolphin Capital Asia - Investing in German Properties

This forum is created to discuss everything about Investing, from investment principles, to theories, concepts, strategies to investment jargons to provide a easy reference for everyone

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

fahrenheit
Silver Forum Contributor

Dolphin Capital Asia - Investing in German Properties

Post by fahrenheit »

Hi all,

A friend introduced me to an investment seminar in German properties by Dophin Capital, something like land banking.

http://dc-asia.com.sg/investment-summary/

They claimed to be the top 5 real estate developer in Germany, focused in redeveloping listed properties and sell to German citizen to enjoy tax-breaks.

They are promising up to 12% returns or more within 12 months, with minimum investment (and in lots of) $10k. investments in SGD.

They have been operating in Singapore for more than a year, with already several completed investment projects. Investors have received their paid capital plus interests in quite a few cheque presentation events.

Right now, they are heavily promoting this large Wasserstadt development in Berlin in 7 phase, and they claimed to be in phase 5 to complete by Jun.
http://www.wasserstadt-spindlersfeld.de/

Just like to know whether anyone in this forum has heard of them or have vested in them? would appreciate some insights on their track record.

Overall, I think it is a very credible and interesting opportunity, just like to share with all.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Re: Dolphin Capital Asia - Investing in German Properties

Post by Dennis Ng »

fahrenheit wrote:Hi all,

A friend introduced me to an investment seminar in German properties by Dophin Capital, something like land banking.

http://dc-asia.com.sg/investment-summary/

They claimed to be the top 5 real estate developer in Germany, focused in redeveloping listed properties and sell to German citizen to enjoy tax-breaks.

They are promising up to 12% returns or more within 12 months, with minimum investment (and in lots of) $10k. investments in SGD.

They have been operating in Singapore for more than a year, with already several completed investment projects. Investors have received their paid capital plus interests in quite a few cheque presentation events.

Right now, they are heavily promoting this large Wasserstadt development in Berlin in 7 phase, and they claimed to be in phase 5 to complete by Jun.
http://www.wasserstadt-spindlersfeld.de/

Just like to know whether anyone in this forum has heard of them or have vested in them? would appreciate some insights on their track record.

Overall, I think it is a very credible and interesting opportunity, just like to share with all.
How are they credible? What makes you say so?

Do you the investor owns the land, or the co owns it? If the co owns it, then you're merely passing your money to the co and hope they pay you back. It is like lending to them money.
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
fahrenheit
Silver Forum Contributor

Post by fahrenheit »

Hi Dennis

Invested monies are held by government registered law firm Bottermann and Khorrami as an escrow account and not directly held by the company to ensure legal contractual use of the monies.
Investors are also registered to the land registry and placed as first charge on the building to securitize their capital and profits. The property is not owned by investors but by Dolphin, investors are essentially investors into Dolphin's real estate business, providing funding for their acquired listed buildings for redevelopment,

Credibility is by their track record of several completed properties with Singaporean investors, as marketed of course.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

fahrenheit wrote:Hi Dennis

Invested monies are held by government registered law firm Bottermann and Khorrami as an escrow account and not directly held by the company to ensure legal contractual use of the monies.
Investors are also registered to the land registry and placed as first charge on the building to securitize their capital and profits. The property is not owned by investors but by Dolphin, investors are essentially investors into Dolphin's real estate business, providing funding for their acquired listed buildings for redevelopment,

Credibility is by their track record of several completed properties with Singaporean investors, as marketed of course.
Thus, legally, it seems you're only lending money to them.

I don't know anything about German properties, thus unlikely to be interested in such a deal, which there is no way for me to assess the risks actually. Not sure how you assess the risks. Profitable Plots also have track record for a few years before they closed down.
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Ms Tan
Investing Mentor

Post by Ms Tan »

Do you see steady economic growth plan and stable political position in a country will help you to decide if you want to invest into the properties.

The thought of Euro may break out will make you re-consider if you want to invest in countries using euro currency.

If it happens, there will be a sudden drop in wealth, those with assets stuck in these countries will find their wealth diminishing ...
fahrenheit
Silver Forum Contributor

Post by fahrenheit »

Thanks all