We guarantee that you will save time by engaging us FREE!

Welcome ! As starter, you can discuss anything related to housing loan here, or create your new forum for other topics.

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

We guarantee that you will save time by engaging us FREE!

Post by Dennis Ng »

Someone posted this question at another forum. Here's his question and my reply for your easy reference:

Hi Dennis,

I went to your website, and left my contact (email and mobile) for someone to reach me to talk about my mortgage needs. I didn't receive any response in my email or mobile.

What's the usual waiting time before someone will contact me?
Is it one of those 5 to 7 working days?

My comments:
thanks for your enquiry via our website. Typically we respond within same day or latest by next day (would not be later than that). Sometimes it could be we didn't receive your enquiry due to "server/email problem". I suggest you resend your contact details to info@HousingLoanSG.com

Of course you can also call us directly at 6737 8801 or 6339 9255. Your call is guaranteed to be answered by a human being not a machine.

We can definitely help you save time. Since one call to us and you can get UNBIASED Analysis and calculations of the Best packages available from all banks.

Contrast this to you calling each and every individual bank yourself....and hearing this "recorded voice message": all our customer service officers are engaged at the moment, your call is important to us, please hold on..." It would take you a few hours just to talk to various banks.
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.