We won the Inaugural SME1 Asia Award!

This forum is created to discuss everything about Investing, from investment principles, to theories, concepts, strategies to investment jargons to provide a easy reference for everyone

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

We won the Inaugural SME1 Asia Award!

Post by Dennis Ng »

I just like to share a good news and another Real Life Example that CBA really works.

I participated in an Entrepreneurship Award, called SME1 Award, this year is the first time this award is being given out.

I participated under the Emerging Entrepreneur Award, representing MasterYourFinance.com Pte Ltd, (for newly set up company that achieved over S$1 million revenue in 1st year).

www.MasterYourFinance.com

After nomination and selection process, including an interview by judges, it's confirmed that I emerge as the TOP 5 Winners of this Emerging Entrepreneur Award Category. The Awards will be given out on 28 Oct 2011 (Friday) at Marina Bay Sands Grand Ballroom.

Without you (seminar graduates), this Award is NOT possible. So I like to dedicate this award to all of you and also to once again, thank you for the support you have given to me all this time.

Below is more info on the SME1 Award.

There'll be a special supplement in Business Times and also some announcement via Channel News Asia for this Award.

http://www.sme1.asia/awards-categories

http://www.sme1.asia/judging-process
Last edited by Dennis Ng on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
slee
Senior Forum Member

Post by slee »

Congrats Dennis :D You totally deserve it !
lootster
Platinum Forum Contributor

Post by lootster »

Congrats Dennis!

Your hardwork has been recognized! I believe this award will give you much more exposure and more people will get to know you.

You can then help more people by imparting them financial skills :-)
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

lootster wrote:Congrats Dennis!

Your hardwork has been recognized! I believe this award will give you much more exposure and more people will get to know you.

You can then help more people by imparting them financial skills :-)
yes, that's the main reason I want to participate in the awards.
Cheers!

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

slee wrote:Congrats Dennis :D You totally deserve it !
Hi slee,
the award is achieved by the efforts of many people, working hard behind the scenes. I'm just the one going on stage to get the Award.

I like to especially highlight Yew Kin, Roselin, Nasir, Jane and Patricia for their tremendous, tremendous, tremendous support!

And also the many Wealth Educators (close to 100 currently) who have helped us in the weekly Path to Financial Freedom Workshops, especially the 2 Master Wealth Educators, Hendra and Vern.

Special thanks to my Publisher, Kok Hwa from Candid Creation Publishing, who helped made both my 2 books, Bestsellers in Singapore, with the 2nd book, now even running for the Popular Bookstores' Readers Choice Award.

And of course the over 10 Investing Mentors who have actively and selflessly shared their knowledge/experience on this Forum.

And of course, without all of you (seminar graduates), this Award is NOT possible.

https://www.popular.com.sg/readerschoice/

Anyone with NRIC can cast a vote......

Closing date: 30 Sep 2011
Last edited by Dennis Ng on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers!

abcngjc
Senior Forum Member

Post by abcngjc »

Hi Dennis
You said "Without the seminar graduates, the award is not possible".
However without the motivator, there won't be any semianr graduates.
Congratulation!
Cheers!
Cwlee2777
Senior Forum Member

Post by Cwlee2777 »

Hi Dennis,

Just want to congratulate you for your well deserved award and happy for you!
zipink
Investing Mentor

Post by zipink »

Hi Dennis, a very big congrats! You deserved it with your hard work and your vision to educate the public.
http://www.alexyeo.com - Ramblings of an Internet marketer and His Life
Yathrib
Silver Forum Contributor

Post by Yathrib »

Congratulations Dennis. For the hardwork and tenacity, you totally deserve this.

I am really happy for you.
wwlwong

Post by wwlwong »

Big Congrats to you, Dennis.
We definitely feel happy for you.
ngtfook
Platinum Forum Contributor

Post by ngtfook »

Hi Dennis,

Congratulation!

Price is what you pay; Value is what you get
RayNg
adriantal
Senior Forum Member

Post by adriantal »

Dennis, full accolades for you. Very happy to have met and learn from you. To more good years and awards ahead. :D
Ms Tan
Investing Mentor

Post by Ms Tan »

Congratulations! I hope with more people know about Dennis' selfless teaching, we will be closer to have the charity fund developed.

I hv been spreading words to my friends to attend Dennis seminar but most of them want to see if I hv made any money so far. I don't think any of Jul graduates have made money as the last rally didn't come and most of us hv to cut lost while looking out for technical rebound.

However, we believe in Dennis' teaching and make our own investment decision. I'm all prepared to contine the learning journey and re-enter when the major trend reversed to recover all the losses + profits!

With CBA, most of us will be able to achieve our goal with in a meaningful way. Thank you, Dennis!
JIMMYKKL
Investing Mentor

Post by JIMMYKKL »

众望所归

可喜可贺

再接再厉
----------------------------------------------
just sharing, not advising
elainetai

Congratulations!

Post by elainetai »

Hi Dennis
All of us are really happy for you. The award is testament to your hard work, and your selfless dedication to help people.
etai