We won the Inaugural SME1 Asia Award!

This forum is created to discuss everything about Investing, from investment principles, to theories, concepts, strategies to investment jargons to provide a easy reference for everyone

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Re: We won the Inaugural SME1 Asia Award!

Post by Dennis Ng »

Hi tristan888,

thanks. To me, the most important is our clients - and for my seminars, that means students and seminar graduates such as yourself. I'm quite new in this business, (only officially started this company MasterYourFinance.com Pte Ltd in Jun 2010), previously was done through Educo Associates, from May 2009 to May 2010. And due to manpower shortage, we may not be able to deliver a high level of customer service as we want to...but give us feedback, and we'll try to improve.

To me, I do not really see seminar as a business, but as part of fulfilling my Personal Life Purpose and Mission to educate the public on financial matters.

If I see this as a business, then I would NOT spend as much time on this forum as I currently have, becos it does NOT make business sense to do so.

Cheers!

Dennis Ng
tristan888 wrote:Congratulations Sifu!!!

Winning the award is not only an honor for you but for us, your students as well!! Our heads can hold high when we intro you to our family and friends and they will be more willing to join your seminars given the many good reputations you have!

KEEP IT UP!!! :P
Dennis Ng wrote:Hi all, Great News!

Last year, MasterYourFinance.com Pte Ltd won the Inaugural SME1 Asia Award for Emerging Entrepreneur category.

This year, in Aug 2012, we'll be officially awarded the Promising SME 500 Year 2012 Platinum Award by Small Medium Business Association.

This award won't be possible without the dedication and support of all of you.

Here's the certificate we just received from them:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

Dennis Ng wrote:13 Mar 2012

It's my deepest wish that we help to create a Community of Like-minded Individuals who believe in Continuous and Never-Ending Improvement, in learning and sharing and epitomise the Spirit of Selfless Giving...

The next thing I want to start is to have a group of Seminar Graduates who are willing to conduct free Financial Education talks to the society, be it at community centres, libraries, churches or any other public organisations....

The best way to learn is to Share, this is something I discovered myself in my learning journey and even if we do this for free, the Best Reward is knowing that our sharing have benefitted some people in one way or another...and years later, you might have people walking up to you to thank you for a talk (that marks the turning point in their lives, or make a difference in their lives)....this is something I personally experience and I can tell you that no amount of Money or other Reward can equal the feeling to know that we have made a difference to others.

Below is what I wrote when I won the SME1 Asia Award and they asked me to provide my company's Vision and Mission:

MasterYourFinance.com Pte Ltd aims to be the Leading provider of Financial Education seminars/ traininig in Singapore and the region.

Our mission is to help 1,000,000 people achieve S$1 million, at least.

We do not want to be just another seminar provider, but we want to help create a close-knitted community of like-minded people, who are interested in continuous Personal Development and learning, who believe in improving ourselves so that we can contribute more to the society at large.

Our company, MasterYourFinance.com Pte Ltd aims to:
1. inspire and encourage more people to find their Mission and Passion in life and to Pursue their Passion.

2. Be the best they can be in their area of Chosen Field, so that they can Contribute the most to Society.

3. Educate that wealth and Riches and Financial Freedom will definitely come if you are really good at what you do and if you learn how to Grow your Money (savings).

4. share with seminar graduates that when they become Wealthy, then it is time for them to think about what they can do for the less fortunate and the poorest in the Society..
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
sereneloong
Investing Mentor

Post by sereneloong »

Count me in, happy to share!
Serene
Learn something useful in under 3 minutes here: http://www.reallifetheory.com
Zero Cuisine Cauliflower Mash. 60 calories. Zero guilt. Limited time offer: Free shipping! http://www.zerocuisine.com