Will Global Economic Crisis happen??

This forum is created to discuss broad Financial Principles pertaining to Personal Finance

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

Viper

Will Global Economic Crisis happen??

Post by Viper »

Based on the recent report, US unemployment rate had lower to 8 - 8.5 % and others asia counties Index all in positive posture. can it still lead to global econ crisis??
kklok
Investing Mentor

Re: Is Global Econ crisis happen??

Post by kklok »

Viper wrote:Based on the recent report, US unemployment rate had lower to 8 - 8.5 % and others asia counties Index all in positive posture. can it still lead to global econ crisis??
Hi Viper,

You can read up more from the following

http://www.masteryourfinance.com/forum/ ... 320#p18320

I believe Dennis has already wrote a lot on this topic.

Cheers
KK
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Re: Is Global Econ crisis happen??

Post by Dennis Ng »

Viper wrote:Based on the recent report, US unemployment rate had lower to 8 - 8.5 % and others asia counties Index all in positive posture. can it still lead to global econ crisis??
Hi Viper,
U.S. unemployment rate is 8% means many people in U.S. still unemployed. Average unemployment rate in U.S. is 5.8%, so it means that unless U.S. unemployment goes below 6%, its economy is considered worse than average.

Why unemployment rate matters? Becos 70% of U.S. economy is contributed by U.S. Local Consumption, so unless most Americans are employed and have a job, they are not going to spend and consume alot.

Yes, we have even created a Special Discussion Thread on "Next Global Financial Crisis", it is here, please read, and we update it with latest information, analysis and comments, so NOT outdated analysis or information.

This is the Special Discussion Thread: "Beware, be prepared for the Next Global Financial Crisis..."
http://www.masteryourfinance.com/forum/ ... =12&t=1748 (you can go to the latest page to view latest comments/info/analysis).

Make no mistake, Europe is printing money now, (which led to yield on Italian 10 year bonds falling in last 1 month) and U.S. also hinted they will print money (QE3), so they might be able to postpone the Financial Crisis to beyond year 2012, to say, 2013. However, please note that a Problem postponed is AGGRAVATED, it's only going to Get Worse, NOT better...so the Sad FACT is when the Crisis does happen, it is likely to be Steeper and Deeper than if it is NOT postponed. So personally, I rather the Crisis comes in year 2012 rather than 2013 for that reason.

If you want to know latest info/comments/analysis of the Stock Markets, go to "Technical Analysis" Section. Under this section, we created a Special Discussion Thread:"Stock Markets, where are we now?"

The link is here for your easy reference:

http://www.masteryourfinance.com/forum/ ... =11&t=1202

Please spend some time to explore the Forum on your own. I spend 3 to 5 hours per day updating the forum and if Seminar Graduates do NOT even bother to explore and read the info, then who can help you?

Our Forum have a Treasure Trove of Information and Knowledge, probably one of the best, if NOT the best in Singapore. Many internet discussion forum have lots of NONSENSICAL comments, and many even have the Case of "The blind leading the blind", whereby people who have little knowledge on the subject matter discussed, reinforced one another's misconceptions by posting their views/comments. For instance, until today, some internet forums' comments actually say there is NO such thing as Good Debt and Bad Debts, that ALL Debts are bad. Which I know is totally untrue becos I learn from multi-millionaire sifus that the Rich Borrow Good Debt to Become Richer...they don't avoid debt, they use debt wisely to mitigate the risks of Debt. (downside of debt). Personally, it was also learning how to use Good Debt that enabled me to reach multi-millionaire status by age 42 and reached my first million dollars at age 39.

So far we have managed to uphold the quality of the postings in this Forum becos this Forum is only open for postings by Seminar Graduates and NOT members of the public.
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.