Dennis Ng's Upcoming Talks/Interviews in Media or Public

This forum is created to discuss everything about Investing, from investment principles, to theories, concepts, strategies to investment jargons to provide a easy reference for everyone

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Re: Dennis Ng's Upcoming Talks/Interviews in Media or Public

Post by Dennis Ng »

kklok wrote:Hot from oven, this morning in988 session.
Session start at 17:00.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34170769/16%20i ... 0%20AM.mp3

Cheers
KK
wow kklok, thank you very, very, very much once again.

This is supposed to be 30 min program, but almost everytime, we speak for more than 30 mins, most of the times is becos the next Guest (an entrepreneur to share his entrepreneurship journey) is NOT in the studio yet and so the DJ Ning Na (also one of my seminar graduate) will ask me to continue talking till about 10.30 am instead of ending at 10 am.

This morning I actually still have stomachache and reached the studio 5 mins late...but of course, if I don't tell you, you might not know I was not feeling well.

Last Saturday "Secrets to Making Money in Property seminar" (23 Jun 2012) I was feeling unwell too, but I was so focused on sharing my knowledge that the pain in my stomach seemed to be forgotten...the seminar ended at 7.15 pm...about 10 persons stayed behind as they have questions to ask me...I continued answering the questions till about 7.50 pm...after they are gone, then suddenly I feel really unwell (stomache) and dashed straight to the toilet...

I remember there were times I had high fever but I still went on "air" for Capital Radio 95.8 FM program, doing the program via Phone (in my house, instead of going to the studio...during those times when I still persisted to do the program and educate the public despite having high fever helped me confirmed my Passion in educating the public, it's either becos of Passion or becos I'm crazy to do what I did.

Now, for the next 2 to 3 hours, I need to think and write an article for My Paper to be published tomorrow...yes, sometimes my whole day is spent just on helping to educate the public, and yes, it is for FREE, becos I want to do this to educate the public, not for any reward or money. In fact, I must thank my lucky star and the universe for giving me such Opportunities to fulfill my passion and mission in life, which is to help educate the public on Financial Matters, to help as many people reach Financial Freedom.
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
kklok
Investing Mentor

Post by kklok »

Hi Dennis,

Now I understand why the session always carries over 10am.
I think this is just something that I can contribute to this forum.
Since most of the people are working during in988 (9.30am) and I believe that a lot of people will not be able to catch it. That includes me.
Thanks to technology it helped us to capture the session and share it.
I am just doing a small part in this forum to help other to learn every week if they missed the live session.

Cheers
KK
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

kklok wrote:Hi Dennis,

Since most of the people are working during in988 (9.30am) and I believe that a lot of people will not be able to catch it. That includes me.
I am just doing a small part in this forum to help other to learn every week if they missed the live session.

Cheers
KK
Hi KK,
I'm so happy becos it shows you really have this "Selfless" spirit and the "Giver" attitude. Yes, to you, it is just doing a small thing, but it takes time, effort and also persistence to do what you do (sharing my radio recording many times, not just once)...

So I'm really happy. Becos what I hope is that the Seminar Graduate Community can be a Living Example of how having the Selfless spirit and Giver attitude can actually benefit everyone in the community. And the more each person share, the more the entire community gains. It is literally, the more you give, the more you receive.

So I know you're just "doing your part", but I really want to thank you once again, on behalf of all the seminar graduates...I'm still asking my staff to figure out how to record and possibly upload to youtube...todate, not done yet...I used to get one of my friend to do it, but now he is too busy and can't really help me do it as sometimes my media appearance is quite last minute (1 day notice only).
Cheers!

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
kklok
Investing Mentor

Post by kklok »

Dennis Ng wrote:
kklok wrote:Hi Dennis,

Cheers
KK
Hi KK,
I'm so happy becos it shows you really have this "Selfless" spirit and the "Giver" attitude. Yes, to you, it is just doing a small thing, but it takes time, effort and also persistence to do what you do (sharing my radio recording many times, not just once)...

So I'm really happy. Becos what I hope is that the Seminar Graduate Community can be a Living Example of how having the Selfless spirit and Giver attitude can actually benefit everyone in the community. And the more each person share, the more the entire community gains. It is literally, the more you give, the more you receive.

So I know you're just "doing your part", but I really want to thank you once again, on behalf of all the seminar graduates...I'm still asking my staff to figure out how to record and possibly upload to youtube...todate, not done yet...I used to get one of my friend to do it, but now he is too busy and can't really help me do it as sometimes my media appearance is quite last minute (1 day notice only).
Hi Dennis,

Ask your staff don’t spend too much time in figuring out. They can contact me directly and I can spend some time to go through the process. It will be better to do it face to face. You just need a piece of software for the recording and some simple scripts to automate the process. Of course you can manually record it and filter out all the breaks. If not after recording you can also use some mp3 editing tool to filter out all the breaks.

Cheers
KK
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

This evening, through the recommendation of one of my seminar graduates, Lim & Tan Securities invited me to share with their remisers and stockbrokers "What Your School Never Taught You About Money"...looking forward to the sharing.
Cheers!

kklok
Investing Mentor

Post by kklok »

280612 FM 95.8 recording. I have edited the file leaving only Dennis session. So it will start right away. Small file also. 23MB compared to the normal 100MB ;-)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34170769/04%20F ... Edited.mp3

Cheers
KK
kklok
Investing Mentor

Post by kklok »

2nd July 2012 in988 session on IPO.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34170769/17%20i ... Edited.mp3

Cheers
KK
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

Every Thursday, from 10 am to 11 am, I'll be on Capital Radio 95.8 FM with DJ Xu Bing 徐冰 on a "Live" Radio program entitled 理财高手.

7月5日2012 如何对抗通货膨胀?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xbEmenL ... e=youtu.be
Cheers!

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

明天7月6日我将会在第8频道的“黄金年华”的节目分享关于“退休”的课题,时间是下午两点到2.30。 不知有谁可以帮忙录下这节目,好让错过节目的人可以获益。

Tomorrow (6 Jul 2012) I'll be on Channel 8 “黄金年华” , to discuss about retirement. Time is from 2 pm to 2.30 pm. Not sure if any seminar graduate is able to help to record the program , so that we can share with people who miss this TV program.
Cheers!

kklok
Investing Mentor

Post by kklok »

Today 050712 FM 95.8 session on inflation.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34170769/05%20F ... Edited.mp3

Cheers
KK
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

How should one plan for one's retirement? What are the common mistakes in saving for retirement? How to avoid falling into scams? All these questions were asked and I answered them on this TV telecast on Friday, 6 Jul 2012 on Channel 8 “黄金年华 ” Living The Golden Age. If you miss this program, don't worry, you can watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f65FTUys ... e=youtu.be
Cheers!

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

As you might know, I was down with a cough and a serious throat inflammation resulting in my losing my voice since last Saturday. Don't worry, of course I saw a doctor, on Friday when I first started coughing and having a sore throat, I already went to see a doctor and got antibiotics and other medication... but the throat inflammation still worsened...

Up until yesterday morning, I could hardly speak, and I was so worried that if I miss the "Live" Radio program on Capital Radio 95.8 FM and tell them last minute (yesterday) that I could not speak on today's program, it would be difficult for them to find a replacement at such short notice...

Thus, throughout yesterday I prayed and also use CBA (Conceive, Believe, Achieve) ... I said please let me at least have some voice so that I can share with the public tomorrow...this morning I woke up and I can speak (but my voice still hoarse) and I was so happy and thankful... so I went to the Radio Station as scheduled...the DJ was "touched" when I told her that I went today becos I don't want to disappoint the public and listeners... and of course, deep in my heart once again it reaffirmed again that to help educate the public on financial matters mean more than anything else to me... in the past I ever even went on "Air" on Radio by speaking on my phone in my house when I was running a High fever 39 degrees and feeling very goggy and giddy...

But I have to apologise to DJ Ning Na of http://www.in988.com and DJ Keith of "Money Wise" program on News Radio 93.8 FM that I had to inform them on Sunday that I could NOT speak on their programs on Monday...

Don't worry, I actually take very good care of myself...and I will recover...of course since I fell sick on Friday till today, I have NOT stopped sharing on this forum or facebook, even though I'm given MC by doctor...

CBA really works. So far it has worked for me in all areas of my life. Now I am using it to work on my health as well. There is no reason why it does NOT work on health when it works in all other areas of my life...including getting married to my wife, (she is so good that I think is already extinct or non-existent in this world)... but I had used CBA on finding such a woman in my life and I did...other areas I used CBA and worked include the following:

1. getting into School of Accountancy
2. Graduating with Honours degree even though I was very active in CCA in University and had little time to study.
3. Starting and owning my own business
4. Learn how to master my finances
5. to publish a book and be an author
6. to be not just any author but a Bestselling Author, to be in Straits Times Bestseller List
7. to have my own Radio Program
8. to have my own Column on Personal Finance in magazine, newspapers
9. to have my own TV program (somewhat come true becos Good Morning Singapore is launching a new weekly segment on every Tuesday to talk about Wealth and invited me to kick off this program for them.
10. to have my book break into international market (this also coming true soon as Samsung is going to put my book as an app for sale on their Learning Hub)
11. to be a Speaker and Teacher
12. to win an Entrepreneurship award... (I won the Top 5 Emerging Entrepreneur Award for the inaugural SME1 Asia Award in year 2011.
13. to write more than just 1 book...I already have 3 books under my belt. My 4th book (100% in Chinese) is planned to be published in Nov 2012...including content I wrote since 1 Jan 2011 till now for My Paper (my 2nd book (100% in Chinese) only have content till Oct 2010.

Not sure what else I miss...but CBA indeed worked for me and I am forever grateful to Napoleon Hill who shared this formula (after he learned from Andrew Carnegie)

I'm sharing the above to inspire and encourage all of you that CBA really works. It worked many, many times for me, but for it to work, you must believe 100%, even 99% would NOT do. You don't need to know HOW, becos the "How" will be revealed to you by the Universe and the Universe will bring to you ALL the people and resources you need to Achieve what you Conceived...trust me, I'm sharing this with you based on personal experience, not theory.

Push on, everyone, do NOT give up. Nobody failed, all succeeded, only a matter of time. You only failed when you give up.

Never, never, never, never, never, never, never Give Up (as Winston Churchill said).
Cheers!

kklok
Investing Mentor

Post by kklok »

190712 FM95.8. On REITs

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34170769/07%20F ... Edited.mp3

Cheers
Kok Kiat
Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

just to inform everybody that tomorrow I can't be on in988.com Radio program. I have already sent my apologies to seminar graduate (DJ Ningna).
Cheers!

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

Post by Dennis Ng »

Just been told by News Radio 93.8 FM that instead of going on the program "Money Wise" tomorrow, I'll be doing on 30 Jul 2012 instead, time is 7.10 pm to 8 pm.
Cheers!