We are Launching FREE Financial Education Outreach Progam

This forum is created to discuss everything about Investing, from investment principles, to theories, concepts, strategies to investment jargons to provide a easy reference for everyone

Moderators: alvin, learner, Dennis Ng

Dennis Ng
Site Admin

We are Launching FREE Financial Education Outreach Progam

Post by Dennis Ng »

In order to reach out to help educate as many people as possible, together with our Wealth Directions trainers, we are launching a FREE Community Financial Education Outreach Program.

As the name imply, we will be conducting Financial Education Talks for FREE for the community, eg. Schools, Universities, Libraries, Community Clubs, Associations and any other non-profit organisations. These will comprise short 1.5 hour talk on general tips on Financial Planning, Insurance, Investment etc, and the talks are 100% purely educational without expecting anything in return.

I'm glad that our trainers are selfless to share as I tell them that these talks are NOT Path to Financial Freedom workshops and will NOT be marketing my seminars at all, and is done PURELY to educate the General Public from all walks of life. In so doing, our trainers will experience what is True Giving and to be Go Givers, and as I told them, sometimes they might receive thank you cards, emails, phone calls, SMS from people who attended the talks to thank them....this is what I experienced too in my 11 years of conducting FREE Public Financial Talks for various organisations...and to me, such "Reward" is most satisfying and is Priceless, a feeling that money cannot buy.

By participating, our trainers also made a contribution towards helping to raise the level of Financial Literacy in Singapore

I'm really serious in the goal to help one million people achieve one million dollars and I hope that such Community Outreach program can help to educate as many people as possible and of course, this can only be possible if our group of Trainers join in in this "movement".

In time to come, the public will finally realise that Wealth Directions is not another seminar company whose main aim is to make money...but we are actually starting a Wealth Revolution to help bridge the widening Rich Poor Divide.

What is Rich? Most people only think of material wealth, according to Napoleon Hill, there are 12 things that make a person Rich and money is the last one of the 12. I hope all of you can become Enlightened Millionaires and also possess the 12 Riches that Napoleon Hill mentioned.

Napoleon Hill-- 12 Things That Make Men Rich!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd2zHUyC1D4

Calling ALL seminar graduates, if you know of any non-profit organisations interested in such a FREE Public Financial Education Program, can email to outreach@masteryourfinance.com with subject title "Financial Education Outreach Program" your name, mobile number, the organisation (eg. Thomson Community Club), and who can we speak to at the organisation to make this happen.

Let's all do our part to help bridge the Rich Poor Divide. If it is not me, then who? If it is not now, then when? (this is what Serene Loong's friend's grandmother shared with him and it seem exactly similar to the 3 questions that Jim Rohn in the video ask us to ask ourselves.
Cheers!

Dennis Ng - When You Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny

Note: I'm just sharing my personal comments, not giving you investment advice nor stock investment tips.
lootster
Platinum Forum Contributor

Re: We are Launching FREE Financial Education Outreach Proga

Post by lootster »

I am suggesting maybe we can named this project after Dennis eg. "Dennis Ng Financial Education Outreach Program" just to honour our Sifu so more people will get to know and honour him.
weepangang
Senior Forum Member

Post by weepangang »

Agreed with lootster on the name.
desmondngo1125
Silver Forum Contributor

Post by desmondngo1125 »

Agree with looster too. :D
lootster

Post by lootster »

Let's wait for our investor mentor to make the decision.

If this project still continues, I would volunteer myself to help out! (not to speak of cos but maybe with logistic :lol: )
I really wish to help our sifu to realize his last wish and also do my part to contribute back to the society.

There is only so much money we can donate which is never a long term solution, that's why our sifu strongly believed that financial literacy is the only way out.
AdrianChua
Gold Forum Contributor

Post by AdrianChua »

The program name sounds great!
Adrian Chua

Twitter: @adrianchua9
Facebook: adrian.xplore

Join our facebook group to learn tricks and tips on iPhone/iPad/Mac, "iPhone/iPad/Mac users in SG"
yhendra
Investing Mentor

Post by yhendra »

Hi lootster!

It's a great name indeed! We'll keep that in mind.
lootster wrote:I am suggesting maybe we can named this project after Dennis eg. "Dennis Ng Financial Education Outreach Program" just to honour our Sifu so more people will get to know and honour him.
Cheers!
Hendra
Like to share and give opinions.
However, please do your own homework!
You have been given the tools and the knowledge, try to fish yourself, so you will never be hungry again....
---
RTW (Ride The Wave) http://www.facebook.com/RTWLearningLab
yhendra
Investing Mentor

Post by yhendra »

Hi Alvin,

Thank you for your ever-ready attitude in sharing to others!!
This is the spirit that Dennis had kept telling us: "The more you share, the more you learn... Give and you shall receive..."

I happened to be in his seminar, the Stock Seminar, on 21st/22nd July 2012 at Suntec City, with other 'trainers', Serene Loong, Adrian Chua, Jimmy.
It was our 'revision' to learn more from him in order for us to replace him conducting the seminar in future.
So that he can do some other strategic planning to reach out to more people.
We recorded the seminar for our learning. However, it happened to be his last seminar.

Just for sharing to everybody part of the first hour of the seminar. When I re-watched the video again the day after his wake.

I compiled the video and you can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzK998SXgx0

Coincident or not that we recorded the seminar just before his departure,
I hope everybody now knows that he REALLY is SERIOUS about sharing and teaching to more people.

alvin wrote:Dear fellow graduates, it is heartening to see most us want the forum to continue.
Yew Kin has decided the monthly mentoring sessions will continue.
I will be conducting the next session on 13 Aug 12, Mon.
More details will be released soon.
Keep in touch!
Cheers!
Hendra
You have been given the tools and the knowledge, try to fish yourself, so you will never be hungry again....
---
patap
Site Admin

Post by patap »

We are ready to launch the FREE Financial Education Outreach Program!

This is one of the initiatives by our late Mr Dennis Ng, together with Wealth Directions and its trainers, to reach out to help educate as many people as possible. We believe the FREE talks will help raise the level of Financial Literacy in Singapore and thus bringing us one step closer towards our goal of helping one million people achieve one million dollars.

As proposed by Looster earlier, we shall name this program "Dennis Ng Financial Education Outreach Program".

We will be conducting Financial Education Talks for FREE for the community, eg. Schools, Universities, Libraries, Community Clubs, Associations and any other non-profit organisations. These will comprise short 1.5 hour talk on general tips on Financial Planning, Insurance, Investment etc, and the talks are 100% purely educational without expecting anything in return.

During the talks, we will NOT be marketing our seminars at all. It is PURELY to educate the General Public.

If you know of any non-profit organisations interested in such a FREE Public Financial Education Program, please email to outreach@masteryourfinance.com with subject title "Dennis Ng Financial Education Outreach Program" your name, mobile number, the name of the organisation, and who can we speak to at the organisation to make this happen.

Let's all do our part to contribute to the Society and help bridge the Rich Poor Divide.
Regards,
Patricia Hung
MasterYourFinance.Com
lootster

Post by lootster »

Hi Patricia,

So glad to see that this is happening! I know Dennis must be very please that this project will still carry on :D

I will love to contribute in anyway that is within my means...... I believe many of us here will feel the same way too!
racoon12

Post by racoon12 »

Hi Patricia

Roger.

Lim CK
patap
Site Admin

Post by patap »

Hi Lootster and Racoon12,

Thank you for your support! We will definitely announce it in the forum if we need any of your contributions, help etc..

Let's keep this free community Outreach Program going in order to reach out to more people. Only by doing so, we will be able to help raise the level of financial literacy and educate more people on how to manage their finances, and not leaving it to others to manage for them. As Dennis always says "When you Master Your Finances, You Master Your Destiny"!
Regards,
Patricia Hung
MasterYourFinance.Com
patap
Site Admin

Post by patap »

Our Property Master Trainer, Wei Teck, has successfully conducted two talks at HDB Auditorium for National Environment Agency (NEA) last Thurs. This is part of the financial Education Outreach Program to promote financial literacy. The talks were well received and feedback from attendees were good. Some of the testimonials include, 'the session empowers individuals with basic understanding of investment', the presentation was informative and interesting with good sharing of experience', etc.

I am sure, for Wei Teck, after spending much time and efforts to prepare the presentation for the talks, which are on pro bono basis, nothing beats the satisfaction he derived from the appreciation from the attendees benefiting from his sessions as well as the recognition by the organiser. Here's the link to the letter of appreciation, which I would like to share with you http://masteryourfinance.com/web/images ... letter.pdf. Kudos to Wei Teck!

We are looking forward to more of such talks to promote financial education. If you know of any organisations interested in such a FREE Public Financial Education Program, please email to outreach@masteryourfinance.com with subject title "Dennis Ng Financial Education Outreach Program" your name, mobile number, the name of the organisation, and who can we speak to at the organisation.
Regards,
Patricia Hung
MasterYourFinance.Com
ein55
Investing Mentor

Post by ein55 »

This is a meaningful program by WD. Well done, Wei Terk.
Einstein: "Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler".
Email Dr. Tee: ein55.tee@gmail.com
Ein55 Free Investment Courses and eBook: http://www.ein55.com/free-public-educat ... by-dr-tee/
yhendra
Investing Mentor

Post by yhendra »

Kudos to Wei Teck!

I was there, and I really see the passion Wei Teck has in delivering what matters for the audience.
It's encouraging having the legacy of our late Dennis Ng atill alive among us.
Cheers!
Hendra
---